Friday 11 March 2011

Model Mayhem

Well its been another hectic week for moi - im bloody knackerd and are currently listening to 4 grown men scream and shout at my (new) tv playing sodding FIFA!

Anyhoo ive been teaching my little darlings this afternoon and they've been great, so much so that they are getting me for another 3 weeks worth of jewellery club madness. End result being a mini fashion show in their assembly before Easter ... so proud!

Ive got interview questions to answer, orders and new designs to finish and shrink plastic to play with.


I do want to say that I am very chuffed with my facebook model friends who are doing a Stirling job of modelling me wears, Louise Amaryllis, Miss Malice,Rugy Go, Sailor Cherry, Kimber Lee, Pyretta Blaze and Lilithin Bloom Photography I ♥ you all - thank you so much for all your hard work. I cant wait to see the results from the next batch of models including the stunning Cherrie Mae :O)



Ciao for now folks xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment